This Flash module allows users to see infant reflexes by using a virtual hand to tickle, touch or pick up a virtual infant.
Screenshot of All Reflexes
Original Course: PSY 213- Introduction to Developmental Psychology
Other Uses: These modules could be used in other psychology or animal behavioral courses.
This MTO item can be used royalty-free under the following conditions. See the MTO Item Open Source License for complete terms.
- The item is distributed AS IS with no implied or stated warranties.
- The item is restricted to educational or personal use only. Commercial use is not permitted.
- Copies may be distributed, but only for educational or personal use. This item cannot be sold for profit.
- You have permission to modify the item, but the derivative work must remain open source and cannot be marketed for profit.
- Copyright of the original item is held by Penn State.
- If this item is used, attribution to Penn State is requested.
The .swf Flash animation file and help documents are compressed in a .zip file. Once you download the file, double-click on the .zip file to extract the Files. Open the ReadMe.html file for instructions on posting the Flash file on a Web site or in a course management system.
Note: These file sizes are 1.22 MB and 4.67 MB respectively, and may take some time to download on slower connections.
- Download Animation (reflex.zip - 1.22 MB) - This file includes complete animations. Use this if you do not need to change the files.
- Download Flash Source Files (reflexfla.zip - 4.67 MB) - This file includes .fla Flash files. Use this only if you wish to change files.