These Flash animations and image show how specifications for three-dimensional objects are translated into two-dimensional orthographic projections.
Original Course: ED&G 100 - Engineering Design and Graphics
Other Uses: This module could in any engineering or architecture course requiring students to understand orthographic projection drawings.
This MTO item can be used royalty-free under the following conditions. See the MTO Item Open Source License for complete terms.
- The item is distributed AS IS with no implied or stated warranties.
- The item is restricted to educational or personal use only. Commercial use is not permitted.
- Copies may be distributed, but only for educational or personal use. This item cannot be sold for profit.
- You have permission to modify the item, but the derivative work must remain open source and cannot be marketed for profit.
- Copyright of the original item is held by Penn State.
- If this item is used, attribution to Penn State is requested.
All the tutorial files (text, animation and images) are compressed into one file. Once you download the file, double-click on the .zip file to extract the Files. Open the ReadMe.html file for instructions on posting quiz on a Web site or in a course management system.