Description of Module
This Flash module allows users to create different sub sandwiches using multiple breads, cheeses, meats, and toppings then compare nutritional reports.
Note: This MTO also includes a project worksheet with questions and activities for evaluating ingredient selection.
See the Biology & Nutrition MTO page for additional nutrition illustrations.
Original Course: NUTR 100 - Contemporary Nutrition Concerns
Other Uses: This exercise can be used in nutrition, biology, nursing and health classes.
This MTO item can be used royalty-free under the following conditions. See the MTO Item Open Source License for complete terms.
- The item is distributed AS IS with no implied or stated warranties.
- The item is restricted to educational or personal use only. Commercial use is not permitted.
- Copies may be distributed, but only for educational or personal use. This item cannot be sold for profit.
- You have permission to modify the item, but the derivative work must remain open source and cannot be marketed for profit.
- Copyright of the original item is held by Penn State.
- If this item is used, attribution to Penn State is requested.
All the images are compressed in a .zip file. Once you download the file, double-click on the .zip file to extract the graphics.