This is a multimedia tutorial on the concept of "Time Value of Money". The tutorial consists of four section and includes self-check guided problems for calculating returns with compound interest and working with present value or future value. Instructions for using a financial calculator are included.
View Related MTOs
Other Finance downloads include:
Original Course Information
Original Course: FINAN 320 - Financial Managment
Other Uses: This could be used in accounting or finance courses.
This MTO item can be used royalty-free under the following conditions. See the MTO Item Open Source License for complete terms.
- The item is distributed AS IS with no implied or stated warranties.
- The item is restricted to educational or personal use only. Commercial use is not permitted.
- Copies may be distributed, but only for educational or personal use. This item cannot be sold for profit.
- You have permission to modify the item, but the derivative work must remain open source and cannot be marketed for profit.
- Copyright of the original item is held by Penn State.
- If this item is used, attribution to Penn State is requested.
The .swf Flash animation file and help documents are compressed in a .zip file. Once you download the file, double-click on the .zip file to extract the Files. Open the 00ReadMe.html file for instructions on posting the Flash file on a Web site or in a course management system.
Note: This file size is 14.1 MB , and may take some time to download on slower connections.